• Petjarl2018@gmail.com

Cat’s Diet Taboos

Cat’s Diet Taboos

The health of cat is the top priority for every cat lover, owners need to keep an eye on their cats all the time. Here are some food that cat should never touch, do you know about them?

  1. Milk and other dairy products

Most cats suffer from lactose intolerance. Their digestive system cannot handle dairy products, so if feed cats with milk or other dairy products, they would not digest those food and get a diarrhea.

  1. Grape and raisin

Grape and raisin will cause cats’ kidneys to weaken. Even a small amounts can also make them sick, repeatedly vomit and hyperactive. Although cats do not seem to be sick, those food has actually affected their health. So it is better not to give them grapes and raisins.

  1. Coffee

Having a lot of coffee will kill your cat and there’s no cure! Symptoms of caffeine poisoning include restlessness, shortness of breath, heart palpitations, muscle tremors, and spasms. Caffeine is commonly found in tea and coffee, including coffee beans and ground coffee. Caffeine are be found in cocoa powder, chocolate, cola, some stimulating drinks, and even in some cold medicines and painkillers.

  1. Chocolate

The toxic agent for cat in chocolate is theobromine. This agent is included in all chocolates. The most dangerous one for cats is no-sugar, no-baked chocolates and dark chocolates. After eating them, cats will have abnormal heart rhythm, tremble and epilepsy, even death.

  1. Gum and candy

Both gums and candies have xylitol, which will cause an increase of insulin flow in cats’ body, and a drop of cats’ blood sugar. Xylitol can also cause liver damage. The main symptoms are vomiting, lethargy and incoordination. Some cats also have epilepsy after ingestion, and the symptom of liver damage will occur within a few days.

  1. Plants
  • Rohdea

After swallowing, cats may experience nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, severe cases will gradually become unconscious and die.

  • Dishlia 

The cat will be poisoned if they drink the leaf juice, and the water dripping from leaves also have toxicity, touching or drinking the water by mistake will cause discomfort and coma.

  • Lily

It is highly toxic to pets and can cause severe kidney damage.

  • Narcissus

Eating it by mistake will cause vomiting, diarrhea, fever, drowsiness and other symptoms. In severe cases, it can lead to paralysis, paralysis and even death.

  • Azalea

It will severely affects animal’s central nervous system, causing vomiting, drooling, diarrhea, fatigue, and depression. In serious cases, it will lead to cardiovascular collapse, coma, and death.

  • Cyclamen

The roots are the most toxic, eating them will stimulate the intestine, resulting in severe vomiting and even death.

  • Hippeastrum Vittatum

It will cause vomiting, depression, diarrhea, abdominal pain, excessive saliva secretion, loss of appetite and tremor.

  • Ivy

It will cause vomiting, abdominal pain, excessive saliva secretion and diarrhea.

  • Oleander

All parts of oleander are toxic, and eating them will cause gastrointestinal irritation, abnormal heart function, hypothermia and even death.

admin

Howdy, do you have any opinion to share with us?

%d bloggers like this: